Customer acknowledges that RoadShow Media exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through Customer’s site(s) and that it is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information it and its users transmit and receive complies with all applicable laws and regulations and these Rules and Regulations.
Customer will not, and will not permit any persons (“Users”) using Customer’s online facilities and/or services, including, but not limited to, Customer’s Web site(s) and transmission capabilities, to do any of the following (“Prohibited Activities”):
If Customer becomes aware of any Prohibited Activities, Customer will use best efforts to remedy such Prohibited Activities immediately, including, if necessary, limiting or terminating User’s access to Customer’s online facilities.
- send unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form (“SPAM”);
- engage in any activities or actions that infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third party information protected as a trade secret information in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- engage in any activities or actions that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including, but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- send, post or host harassing, abusive, libelous or obscene materials or assist in any similar activities related thereto;
- intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses;
- engage in any activities or actions intended to withhold or cloak Customer’s or its Users’ identity or contact information;
- use RoadShow Media services for any illegal purposes, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other service providers, web sites, chat rooms or the like; and
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
RoadShow Media reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate a Customer’s Service at any time for any material failure of Customer, its Representatives or its Users to comply with these Rules and Regulations. Customer's Service will be suspended and/or terminated if non-payment of an outstanding bill exceeds 30 days of due date or the maximum allowable data transfer limit is surpassed without authorization.
Despite the best of efforts of the RoadShow Media administrative team to identify and resolve privacy or copyright related violations, you are encouraged to report such violations via e-mail at .
Each submission will be reviewed by our staff and then processed. If a resolution requires further communication, you will be contacted for verification and support; otherwise you may not receive a reply.